Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Midnite Rambles

And there she is..... My baby all grown up!  Launching in early 2012 (hoping January is the month!), OD (http://www.opinionateddiva.com/) will be officially mine. And yours! I will continue to share all of my life experiencs- good and bad- so don't fret.  But my goal has always been to have a site that people go to because they want an honest opinion about what's going on in the world.  Considering that I started this blog in 2004 (don't try to find those entries- I got all feng shui and deleted them years ago to "start fresh."  What was I thinking?), I think I'm ready to take that leap.

Of course I want it to be successful, and unlike this blog, I do want to have a larger audience.  BUT, what I don't want is to lose the essence of what OD is about.  So, I hope you like it, and I promise to stay true. This site is going to have a little bit of everything.  Did you know I started a blog called "TD Newswire" that is still sitting in my blogger dashboard. 2 years later, and.....nothing. I am a news fanatic, yet I never acted on it.  So, OD will cover a variety of topics, and in the grand scheme of my dreams it will continue to expand.  I won't take up too much of your time, but just wanted to offer you a glimpse of what's to come.  Make sure you bookmark OD, like our page on FB, and follow me on Twitter. 

Side note: Believe me, just because I haven't written about it doesn't mean I don't have a story to tell.  My life continues to bring in the laughs. At my expense. I will share them all with you in due time :-)

Side Side note:  I realize my logo doesn't look all glossy and professional, but you know what? I did it all by myself and I am beyond over the moon about it, so deal with it! lol However, I have sent it to the salon for a full makeover, so the finished product will look more professional.  But I just had to share it, because I am doing OD not only for myself, but for you:-)

Love ,
OD

1 comment:

FoodieMouth said...

I’m really lookin’ forward to it!

Excited for you :-)

“Big things poppin' and lil' things stoppin'” ;-)