Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Still Here!

Hey y'all- I'm still here!  Believe me, it pains me more than you to see OD on my "favorites" toolbar looking at me with those why don't you love me anymore eyes.  Don't worry, she will have a new home soon and the universe will again be in balance.   Of course I'll still be posting; but in the mean-time between-time, I'm on to a bigger discovery...

As you know, I got my library card this summer.  I am still very much a regular on the NY library scene.  First, I wanted to embark on a journey to learn more about my history.  Success.  I am definitely more aware and grateful for the life I live, and my complaining went down about 20% (wait, that is alot right?).  Recently, I decided to embark on a another journey- of self.  It's been Ah-mazing.  If you've ever read the Karma post [my favorite piece written to date], then you know I believe 1000% in aura, energy, cosmic influence, etc (yes, I probably was a buddhist or close to it in my former life).  I'm still learning, but I can tell you with profound certainty I am in a different space.  In just the span of a few weeks my focus has completely shifted.  It's crazy.  No- I'm not gonna get all sanctified or follow you around the airport Hare-Krishna style, that's not my thing. So far from it lol!  But- I do believe I have found my center. That's all.  Just wanted to share my world for the moment:-)

Until OD strikes again....

1 comment:

FoodieMouth said...

Good to hear, Homie! GOOD TO HEAR :-) Happy and excited for you!